Our hotel Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day to provide help with directions, restaurant recommendations, check in and check out, and a myriad of other needs, while our butlers are available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. every day to assist you with your every want, including bell, valet and other services.
Each of our elegant guest rooms and suites features a spacious bathroom with glass and ceramic shower enclosures, Gilchrist and Soames organic bath and shower amenities, and soft, thick towels woven with bamboo fibers.
Some guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces and jetted tubs. The spacious Presidential Suite has two separate bedrooms and baths, and nearly 1,000 square feet of living space.
In the warmer months, the front veranda of the Fifth Avenue House offers a view out to Pittsburgh’s “Millionaire’s Row” – Fifth Avenue. It’s a great space to converse, read or just let the world go by. In the winter, gas fireplaces throughout both houses provide cozy spots for quiet contemplation.
In addition, the Mansions on Fifth Hotel offers a wide variety of amenities and services, including:
- Ala Carte Breakfast is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 Pandemic. (Grab and Go Boxed Breakfasts are available for a modest fee.)
- Complimentary newly upgraded Wireless Internet service;
- Complimentary on premise parking;
- Guest computer with WiFi access and printer;
- Fitness Center
- The Oak Room pub, open Fridays and Saturdays 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. features craft cocktails, fine wines, and a variety of microbrew beers. This abbreviated schedule is due to the Covid-19 crisis and we will resume a daily schedule in the near future.
The Oak Room pub is proud to host a variety of weekly events, from carefully chosen wine flights, to whiskey tastings, to live music. Check the Mansions’ Event Calendar for the latest information.