- The Hotel
Mansions on Fifth Hotel is the place for you ...Amenities & Services Accommodations & Room Types Meet Our Staff History of Mansions on Fifth Rate Specials at MansionsMansions on Fifth News Mansions on Fifth in the Media Mansions on Fifth Cares Mansions on Fifth for Business Public Events
Mansions on Fifth Amenities
A Complimentary Continental Breakfast - 7 days a week. A more hearty ala carte breakfast menu is available at an additional cost.
Built in 1906, Mansions on Fifth is a glimpse into the past. It was a time where giants of the business world traversed Shadyside’s Fifth Avenue - “Millionaire’s Row” - on a daily basis. Download Our Brochure (PDF 9.5mb)
- Oak Room Pub
Oak paneling and ceiling beams recall the dining clubs of the early 1900’s ...
The Oak Room Pub is a step back in time to the age of the robber barons. Relax and select a fine single-malt scotch or a small-batch craft bourbon and live like a Carnegie or Heinz.
Open 7 days a week.
Our one-of-a-kind space and your once-in-a-lifetime event ...
Mansions on Fifth can accommodate wedding receptions from 20 guests to 175. For sit down events our capacity is limited to 100 guests.Weddings at Mansions on Fifth Weddings Packages Friday/Sunday Weddings Celebrating Diversity Request Wedding Info
- Meetings & Gatherings
Banquets, Rehearsal Dinners, Showers, and Celebrations ...
Mansions on Fifth is prepared to accommodate your guests for any occasion. With a unique space, outstanding food prepared in-house, and a location in the heart of Pittsburgh's Shadyside we'll exceed all your expectationsWhy the Mansions on Fifth Hotel Bridal and Baby Showers Parties and Banquets Meetings and Retreats Cultural Celebrations Menus Request Event Info
- Our Neighborhood
Mansions on Fifth is in the heart of Pittsburgh's East End ...
And be sure not to miss ...
Phipps Conservatory offers breathtaking seasonal flower shows, groundbreaking sustainable architecture and gorgeous indoor and outdoor gardens and a renowned café.
The Priory Hospitality Group also owns and operates The Priory Hotel, Priory Fine Pastries and Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory - a world-class banquet facility - all on Pittsburgh's North Shore.Performance Thursdays Are on Hiatus Until January07
Please note that due to private events we will not be hosting Performance Thursdays until January. See you in 2019!Winter Lights Wedding(TM) Giveaway Winners
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Priory Hospitality Group was proud to choose City of Pittsburgh police officer Joseph Opferman III and his fiancee, Kristy Bennett, as the winners of the Winter Lights Wedding complimentary wedding ...Read More ...Priory Founder Ed Graf Week in Pittsburgh
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Priory Hospitality Group founder and Chairman Edward Graf was honored by Pittsburgh City Council for his contributions to the City and North Side, both in economic and community development, by declaring ...Read More ...
Discover Oakland Package
The neighborhood of Oakland is the center of much of Pittsburgh’s cultural heritage, as well as its cultural present. It's the home to the University of Pittsburgh, with its many architectural jewels, as well as the Carnegie Museum and a plethora of other sites.
The Discover Oakland package includes:
- A tour of the Nationality Rooms at the University of Pittsburgh (see our Nationality Rooms package), and a self-guided tour of some of Oakland's most famous sights:
- Cathedral of Learning: A gothic masterpiece, it is the tallest university building in the world:
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall: Featuring displays of a variety of artifacts of Pittsburgh’s military past as well as tributes to the men and women of Allegheny County who have served their country in the armed services;
- Mazeroski Wall:The one remaining piece of Forbes Field (torn down circa 1971), the Mazeroski Wall is a piece of the brick outfield fence over which Bill Mazeroski hit his World Series winning walk-off home run to beat the New York Yankees in 1960.
- Forbes Field Home Plate: Set in the floor of what is now a University of Pittsburgh office and classroom building.
- The former Schenley Hotel, now the University of Pittsburgh’s student union.
- Schenley Plaza: A beautiful garden and park featuring a carousel and a variety of vendors.
- The University of Pittsburgh bookstore, offering a wide variety of rare and scholarly books.
- An overnight in an elegant Deluxe King room at the Mansions on Fifth Hotel;
- Two self-guided audio tours of the University of Pittsburgh Nationality Rooms;
- A map for a self-guided walking tour of Oakland’s various attractions;
- A $50 gift card for lunch at the Porch at Schenley restaurant;
- Uber transportation to and from Oakland;
- Vouchers for two glasses of wine of your choice at our comfortable Oak Room pub.
Mansions Discover Oakland Package: $299 plus tax. Guest pricing is per double occupancy and that Deluxe King rooms may be in either the Fifth Avenue House or Amberson House. Please note that some Nationality Rooms may be closed to the public due to class schedules. Add: Two admissions to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History and Museum of Art for $38 additional dollars. Add: If you have a group of ten or more, Mansions on Fifth can arrange a guided tour of the Nationality Rooms at no additional charge!
SOCIAL MEDIAPriory Hospitality Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
5105 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15232
A Priory Hospitality Group Property. ©2017. All rights reserved.