Orchids and Other Blooms
$329.00 + tax-----------------------------------
Nearby Oakland boasts one of the most spectacular and historic botanical gardens in the United States - Phipps Conservatory. Founded by industrialist and philanthropist Henry Phipps in 1893, the spectacular original Victorian-style greenhouse features nine rooms. Many of the first plants and flowers featured at the Conservatory were transplanted from the famed Chicago Columbian Exhibition.
Since that time, the Conservatory has expanded on multiple occasions, adding water features, including two stunning aquatic gardens. In recent years, Phipps Conservatory has become a leader in the sustainability movement, creating one of the most "green" buildings in the world. The Cafe Phipps offers some delightful dining with a wide variety of locally sourced soups, sandwiches and salads, as well as a changing menu of international dishes.
Your Orchids and Other Blooms Package includes:
- An overnight in an elegant Deluxe King room at the Mansions on Fifth Hotel;
- Two passes to Phipps Conservatory;
- A $25 gift card for lunch at the Cafe Phipps;
- Uber transportation to and from Phipps Conservatory;
- Vouchers for two glasses of wine of your choice at our comfortable Oak Room pub.