- The Hotel
Mansions on Fifth Hotel is the place for you ...Amenities & Services Accommodations & Room Types Meet Our Staff History of Mansions on Fifth Rate Specials at MansionsMansions on Fifth News Mansions on Fifth in the Media Mansions on Fifth Cares Mansions on Fifth for Business Public Events
Mansions on Fifth Amenities
7 days a week we offer a hearty ala carte breakfast menu including omelettes, pancakes, and breakfast burritos.
Built in 1906, Mansions on Fifth is a glimpse into the past. It was a time where giants of the business world traversed Shadyside’s Fifth Avenue - “Millionaire’s Row” - on a daily basis. Download Our Brochure (PDF 9.5mb)
- Oak Room Pub
Oak paneling and ceiling beams recall the dining clubs of the early 1900’s ...
The Oak Room Pub is a step back in time to the age of the robber barons. Relax and select a fine single-malt scotch or a small-batch craft bourbon and live like a Carnegie or Heinz.
Open 7 days a week.
Our one-of-a-kind space and your once-in-a-lifetime event ...
Mansions on Fifth can accommodate wedding receptions from 20 guests to 175. For sit down events our capacity is limited to 100 guests.Weddings at Mansions on Fifth Weddings Packages Friday/Sunday Weddings Celebrating Diversity Request Wedding Info
- Meetings & Gatherings
Banquets, Rehearsal Dinners, Showers, and Celebrations ...
Mansions on Fifth is prepared to accommodate your guests for any occasion. With a unique space, outstanding food prepared in-house, and a location in the heart of Pittsburgh's Shadyside we'll exceed all your expectationsWhy the Mansions on Fifth Hotel Bridal and Baby Showers Parties and Banquets Meetings and Retreats Cultural Celebrations Menus Request Event Info
- Our Neighborhood
Mansions on Fifth is in the heart of Pittsburgh's East End ...
And be sure not to miss ...
Phipps Conservatory offers breathtaking seasonal flower shows, groundbreaking sustainable architecture and gorgeous indoor and outdoor gardens and a renowned café.
The Priory Hospitality Group also owns and operates The Priory Hotel, Priory Fine Pastries and Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory - a world-class banquet facility - all on Pittsburgh's North Shore.CANCELLED: Performance Thursday -- John Lobello09
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19 CRISIS: Singer-songwriter John Lobello performs contemporary classics at the Oak Room. You can choose ...CANCELLED: Performance Thursdays - Tom Roberts16
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19 CRISIS: Hear world renowned pianist Tom Roberts and enjoy some tasty libations, drink specials and complimentary ...
Mansions on Fifth NewsPriory and Mansions on Fifth Coronavirus Policy Friday, March 13, 2020
Priory Hospitality Group Information on the Coronavirus
The ownership, management and staff of the Priory Hospitality Group have been carefully monitoring the coronavirus outbreak both in the United States and overseas. The health of our clients, guests and team members is of paramount importance to us, and we are taking several steps to maximize the continued well being of all our constituencies in the face of this threat. The procedures and policies that we are addressing now are, of course, subject to change as circumstances change.
- We are following and in some cases exceeding the guidelines of both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Allegheny County Health Department (ACHD) with regard to the prevention of communicable diseases. These measures include:
- Advising team members to stay home if they are or appear to be ill, and providing paid time off for those who do;
- Reminding team members to follow, as they have been trained, proper personal hygiene techniques, including frequent and proper (20 seconds under hot water with soap) hand washing; minimizing the touching of the mouth, face or nose; use of hand sanitizer if hand washing facilities are not handy; and minimizing bodily contact with others.
- Having disinfecting gel available at convenient places in common areas for use by guests and team members.
- Our housekeeping staff has performed a deep cleaning of all of our facilities – guest rooms, common areas, and event spaces, and team members continue to disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day and evening.
- With regard to food safety for catered events and in our hotel, team members have been reminded, and are monitored to be certain they are following, food safety rules as set forth by the ACHD and as they have been trained and certified through the ServSafe training.
We will continue to keep abreast of events as they unfold with regard to the spread of the coronavirus, and will continue to take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of all who walk through our doors.
SOCIAL MEDIAPriory Hospitality Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
5105 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15232
A Priory Hospitality Group Property. ©2017. All rights reserved.