- The Hotel
Mansions on Fifth Hotel is the place for you ...Amenities & Services Accommodations & Room Types Meet Our Staff History of Mansions on Fifth Rate Specials at MansionsMansions on Fifth News Mansions on Fifth in the Media Mansions on Fifth Cares Mansions on Fifth for Business Public Events
Mansions on Fifth Amenities
7 days a week we offer a hearty ala carte breakfast menu including omelettes, pancakes, and breakfast burritos.
Built in 1906, Mansions on Fifth is a glimpse into the past. It was a time where giants of the business world traversed Shadyside’s Fifth Avenue - “Millionaire’s Row” - on a daily basis. Download Our Brochure (PDF 9.5mb)
- Oak Room Pub
Oak paneling and ceiling beams recall the dining clubs of the early 1900’s ...
The Oak Room Pub is a step back in time to the age of the robber barons. Relax and select a fine single-malt scotch or a small-batch craft bourbon and live like a Carnegie or Heinz.
Open 7 days a week.
Our one-of-a-kind space and your once-in-a-lifetime event ...
Mansions on Fifth can accommodate wedding receptions from 20 guests to 175. For sit down events our capacity is limited to 100 guests.Weddings at Mansions on Fifth Weddings Packages Friday/Sunday Weddings Celebrating Diversity Request Wedding Info
- Meetings & Gatherings
Banquets, Rehearsal Dinners, Showers, and Celebrations ...
Mansions on Fifth is prepared to accommodate your guests for any occasion. With a unique space, outstanding food prepared in-house, and a location in the heart of Pittsburgh's Shadyside we'll exceed all your expectationsWhy the Mansions on Fifth Hotel Bridal and Baby Showers Parties and Banquets Meetings and Retreats Cultural Celebrations Menus Request Event Info
- Our Neighborhood
Mansions on Fifth is in the heart of Pittsburgh's East End ...
And be sure not to miss ...
Phipps Conservatory offers breathtaking seasonal flower shows, groundbreaking sustainable architecture and gorgeous indoor and outdoor gardens and a renowned café.
The Priory Hospitality Group also owns and operates The Priory Hotel, Priory Fine Pastries and Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory - a world-class banquet facility - all on Pittsburgh's North Shore.Performance Thursday - Outdoors24
For a limited time, Performance Thursdays are back at the Oak Room - Outdoors. We'll be serving light fare and cocktails out on the Mansions front terrace ...Performance Thursdays - Outdoors01
Singer - Songwriter James Graff will appear. As always, we follow strict PPE, disinfecting and social distancing protocols. Drink specials. ...For a Limited Time - the Oak Room is Open Outdoors!
Thursday, September 03, 2020
While the weather is still warm, we will be opening our Oak Room pub on our front terrace and parking area on Thursday through Saturday evenings. We'll have a limited light fare menu and full ...Read More ...Performance Thursdays are Back - Outdoors!
Thursday, September 03, 2020
Starting on September 10, Performance Thursdays are back at the Mansions on Fifth Hotel. From 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., some of your favorite singer-songwriters will be perfomring outdoors on our ...Read More ...
Covid-19 Catered Event Polices & Procedures
Dated June 9, 2020. Please note that all policies and procedures on this page are subject to change due to guidance from governmental authorities or new information.
We at the Priory Hospitality Group are committed to maximizing the health and safety of our guests and team members at our Priory Hotel and Mansions on Fifth Hotel. We follow or exceed CDC and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania guides with respect to minimizing the chances for transmission of the coronavirus at any of our facilities, and we are also proud to adhere to the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s “Stay Safe” program and to the Pennsylvania Restaurant and Lodging Association’s Pennsylvania Restaurant and Hotel Promise programs.
Rest assured, we will do everything within our power to make sure that each guest’s stay, in addition to being tranquil, comfortable and memorable, is a safe one.
Pre-Opening Deep Cleaning
Prior to our planned July 1 reopening, all carpets in guestrooms and common areas will have been deep cleaned, and all hard surfaces with have been disinfected through an aerosol ionization process. In addition, all guestrooms and common areas will have been deep cleaned and disinfected with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) approved disinfecting products.
Check-In Procedures, Signage and Personal Protection Equipment
- There will be signage requesting that hotel guests, wear facemasks while in hotel common areas or event spaces, or in retail spaces. Signage will also advise guests to appropriately social distance, maintaining six (6) feet between them any another person. PHG will provide masks to guests or customers who do not possess them.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and gloves while on duty, with gloves being disposed of frequently into special PPE receptacles.
- There will be Plexiglas barriers at the front desk.
- Pens for check in will be disinfected prior to each use.
- Housekeeping Preference Sheet: At check in, our Front Desk will provide each guest with a Housekeeping Preference Sheet. The sheet will include guest preferences for level of housekeeping – e.g., no stay over service, towels only, towels and amenities, no entry into guest room, etc.So if you are not comfortable with a housekeeper entering your room during a multiple night’s stay, we will certainly accommodate those preferences.
- Team members will observe social distancing measures throughout your stay. Thus, if you request an item from the front desk, the item will be left on a tray in front of your guestroom door. Or, if a team member is assisting with luggage, he or she will permit the guests to proceed to the guestroom first, and follow with luggage separately.
- Housekeeping and quality control room checking will be performed by team members wearing appropriate PPE. Once a guestroom has been cleaned and checked, the guestroom will be sealed with a tab indicating that no person has entered the guestroom after housekeeping and quality control.
- Items which might typically remain in the guestroom from stay to stay such as guest guides, magazines, and bathrobes, will be removed but will be available, cleaned and disinfected, at the Front Desk.
- Team members will be assigned to continuously clean frequently touched surfaces throughout the Front Desk and common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the common areas.
Team Member Health
- Team members will have their temperatures taken and answer health questionnaires prior to the beginning of each shift. If there are positive readings, they are sent home immediately;
- Priory Hospitality Group offers generous paid time off and up to 80 hours of paid sick leave for Covid-19 related sickness or symptoms, thus encouraging financially if they should be staying at home;
- Team members are advised, and will be held accountable, to maintain social distance. Among other things, start times will be staggered, break times will be staggered,
- Team members will be permitted breaks on the hour to wash hands.
- Team members will be required to wear appropriate PPE while on duty.
Modifications to Amenities
- Ala Carte Breakfast: Ala carte breakfast will be temporarily discontinued. Premade “grab and go” breakfast boxes will be available for sale at the Front Desk.
- Oak Room: The Oak Room at Mansions on Fifth will be open daily with limited seating during normal hours (4 p.m. – 11 p.m.). Guests may take drinks and food out to the front portico or to the rear patio.
- Fitness Center: No more than one guest at a time may use the Mansions on Fifth Hotel Fitness Center. Guests are urged to wear masks if possible and to maintain social distance. Disinfecting wipes will be available to disinfect equipment after use, and guests are urged to do so.
SOCIAL MEDIAPriory Hospitality Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
5105 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15232
A Priory Hospitality Group Property. ©2017. All rights reserved.