- The Hotel
Mansions on Fifth Hotel is the place for you ...Amenities & Services Accommodations & Room Types Meet Our Staff History of Mansions on Fifth Rate Specials at MansionsMansions on Fifth News Mansions on Fifth in the Media Mansions on Fifth Cares Mansions on Fifth for Business Public Events
Mansions on Fifth Amenities
7 days a week we offer a hearty ala carte breakfast menu including omelettes, pancakes, and breakfast burritos.
Built in 1906, Mansions on Fifth is a glimpse into the past. It was a time where giants of the business world traversed Shadyside’s Fifth Avenue - “Millionaire’s Row” - on a daily basis. Download Our Brochure (PDF 9.5mb)
- Oak Room Pub
Oak paneling and ceiling beams recall the dining clubs of the early 1900’s ...
The Oak Room Pub is a step back in time to the age of the robber barons. Relax and select a fine single-malt scotch or a small-batch craft bourbon and live like a Carnegie or Heinz.
Open 7 days a week.
Our one-of-a-kind space and your once-in-a-lifetime event ...
Mansions on Fifth can accommodate wedding receptions from 20 guests to 175. For sit down events our capacity is limited to 100 guests.Weddings at Mansions on Fifth Weddings Packages Friday/Sunday Weddings Celebrating Diversity Request Wedding Info
- Meetings & Gatherings
Banquets, Rehearsal Dinners, Showers, and Celebrations ...
Mansions on Fifth is prepared to accommodate your guests for any occasion. With a unique space, outstanding food prepared in-house, and a location in the heart of Pittsburgh's Shadyside we'll exceed all your expectationsWhy the Mansions on Fifth Hotel Bridal and Baby Showers Parties and Banquets Meetings and Retreats Cultural Celebrations Menus Request Event Info
- Our Neighborhood
Mansions on Fifth is in the heart of Pittsburgh's East End ...
And be sure not to miss ...
Phipps Conservatory offers breathtaking seasonal flower shows, groundbreaking sustainable architecture and gorgeous indoor and outdoor gardens and a renowned café.
The Priory Hospitality Group also owns and operates The Priory Hotel, Priory Fine Pastries and Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory - a world-class banquet facility - all on Pittsburgh's North Shore.Temporarily Closed
Tuesday, July 07, 2020
We are temporarily closed at the Mansions on Fifth Hotel until july 14, 2020, when we will resume full operations. Thanks for your patience!Read More ...Reopening Notes
Monday, June 29, 2020
Our Mansions on Fifth Hotel is opening July 1. Please note that due to COVID-19 concerns, we will be modifying some of our amenities for the foreseeable future. Our ala carte breakfast service ...Read More ...
While the Mansions on Fifth does not operate an airport shuttle, there are plenty of ways to get to us from Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Uber/ Lyft: Both Uber and Lyft now operate out of Pittsburgh airport. Follow the signs on the lower level to the air side of the landside terminal, where there is a designated waiting area.
- Taxicabs: Pittsburgh has three taxicab services which operate from the airport, with a cab stand on the air side of the Landside Terminal:
- Z-Trip: www.ztrip.com
- Classy Cab: Star Transportation Group; (412) 322-5080
- Vet Taxi: www.vettaxi.com; (412) 481-8387 (Note all drivers are military veterans)
- Super Shuttle: (800) 258-3826 Door to door shared shuttle service. Please note that Super Shuttle rides must be booked in advance. http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/PittsburghPIT
- Public Transportation: The 28X bus provides regular service to downtown Pittsburgh dropping you off at the corner of Wood Street and Liberty Avenue. Be sure to purchase a transfer ticket from the driver. From there you may transfer to the 71B or 71D bus at the corner of Wood Street and Fifth Avenue downtown, which will take you to Fifth Avenue in Shadyside. The cross street for the Mansions is Amberson Avenue.
Please note that bus schedules change without notice, and service varies between weekends and weekdays. Please check with the Allegheny County Port Authority website or contact the Port Authority at (412) 442-2000.
SOCIAL MEDIAPriory Hospitality Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
5105 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15232
A Priory Hospitality Group Property. ©2017. All rights reserved.