- The Hotel
Mansions on Fifth Hotel is the place for you ...Amenities & Services Accommodations & Room Types Meet Our Staff History of Mansions on Fifth Awards and AccoladesMansions on Fifth News Mansions on Fifth in the Media Mansions on Fifth Cares Mansions on Fifth for Business Public Events
Mansions on Fifth Amenities
A Complimentary Continental Breakfast - 7 days a week. A more hearty ala carte breakfast menu is available at an additional cost.
Built in 1906, Mansions on Fifth is a glimpse into the past. It was a time where giants of the business world traversed Shadyside’s Fifth Avenue - “Millionaire’s Row” - on a daily basis. Names such as Carnegie, Mellon, Frick, Westinghouse and Heinz were among the leading citizens of the day.
- Oak Room Pub
Oak paneling and ceiling beams recall the dining clubs of the early 1900’s ...
The Oak Room Pub is a step back in time to the age of the robber barons. Relax and select a fine single-malt scotch or a small-batch craft bourbon and live like a Carnegie or Heinz.
Open 7 days a week.
Our one-of-a-kind space and your once-in-a-lifetime event ...
Mansions on Fifth can accommodate wedding receptions from 20 guests to 175. For sit down events our capacity is limited to 100 guests.
- Meetings & Gatherings
Banquets, Rehearsal Dinners, Showers, and Celebrations ...
Mansions on Fifth is prepared to accommodate your guests for any occasion. With a unique space, outstanding food prepared in-house, and a location in the heart of Pittsburgh's Shadyside we'll exceed all your expectations
- Our Neighborhood
Mansions on Fifth is in the heart of Pittsburgh's East End ...
And be sure not to miss ...
Phipps Conservatory offers breathtaking seasonal flower shows, groundbreaking sustainable architecture and gorgeous indoor and outdoor gardens and a renowned café.
The Priory Hospitality Group also owns and operates The Priory Hotel, Priory Fine Pastries and Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory - a world-class banquet facility - all on Pittsburgh's North Shore.Wednesday Scotch Tasting22
Enjoy an evening single malt scotches from Campbelltown Single Malts courtesy of Barsotti Wines. For $15.00 per person, each guest will receive 3 whiskey pours ...The Music of Clinton Clegg23
The soulful stylings of Clinton Clegg, whose band is heading to SXSW in March.Priory Hospitality purchases Mansions on Fifth
Sunday, October 09, 2016
The Priory Hospitality Group's purchase of The Mansions on Fifth in Shadyside last week represents a major expansion of the North Side company's real estate empire, and its first attempt to operate ...Read More ...
While the Mansions on Fifth does not operate an airport shuttle, there are plenty of ways to get to us from Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Uber/ Lyft: Both Uber and Lyft now operate out of Pittsburgh airport. Follow the signs on the lower level to the air side of the landside terminal, where there is a designated waiting area.
- Taxicabs: Pittsburgh has three taxicab services which operate from the airport, with a cab stand on the air side of the Landside Terminal:
- Yellow Cab/ Zip Car: www.pghtrans.com; (412) 444-4444
- Classy Cab: Star Transportation Group; (412) 322-5080
- Vet Taxi: www.vettaxi.com; (412) 481-8387 (Note all drivers are military veterans)
- Super Shuttle: (800) 258-3826 Door to door shared shuttle service. Please note that Super Shuttle rides must be booked in advance. http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/PittsburghPIT
- Public Transportation: The 28X bus provides regular service to downtown Pittsburgh dropping you off at the corner of Wood Street and Liberty Avenue. Be sure to purchase a transfer ticket from the driver. From there you may transfer to the 71B or 71D bus at the corner of Wood Street and Fifth Avenue downtown, which will take you to Fifth Avenue in Shadyside. The cross street for the Mansions is Amberson Avenue.
Please note that bus schedules change without notice, and service varies between weekends and weekdays. Please check with the Allegheny County Port Authority website or contact the Port Authority at (412) 442-2000.
SOCIAL MEDIAPriory Hospitality Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Join Us on Linked In
Our YouTube Channel
5105 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15232
A Priory Hospitality Group Property. ©2017. All rights reserved.